2003 Ford Escape Endlinks

M2P503

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hey guys,

Who has 2003 Ford Escape Moog End links on there Mazda Protege 5 and what did you use to fill the Grease fitting with so that the end links would fit? How do they handle?

I have 2011 escape end links, bolted straight on and being 20mm longer than stock they suited me 30mm drop perfectly, they handle perfectly, can't remember any greasing issues but not sure if they are moog though.

I have 2011 escape end links, bolted straight on and being 20mm longer than stock they suited me 30mm drop perfectly, they handle perfectly, can't remember any greasing issues but not sure if they are moog though.

Oh ok that helps a little but why would you put longer End links on your Protege especially when your car is lowered over 1.18 inches. wouldnt that put more of a weight strain on your ride? Plus those 2011 Escape end links are really skinny i like the 2003 Escape end links there thicker and more robust!

Im running the 03 escape links, got them from autozone. Brand is value craft with grease nipples. As soon as i rode off the handleing was differnet, like very responsive, loved the mod i would recommend it for sure.

IF IM NOT MISTAKEN THEY WHERE A BIT SHORTER AND THICKER, OR WAS IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. NOT SURE BUT LOVED THE RIDE

Im running the 03 escape links, got them from autozone. Brand is value craft with grease nipples. As soon as i rode off the handleing was differnet, like very responsive, loved the mod i would recommend it for sure.

IF IM NOT MISTAKEN THEY WHERE A BIT SHORTER AND THICKER, OR WAS IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. NOT SURE BUT LOVED THE RIDE
Value Craft .Hmmmm. . ..There like the cheaper brand i dont think there as good as Moog but im glad you liked the handling of it

Oh ok that helps a little but why would you put longer End links on your Protege especially when your car is lowered over 1.18 inches. wouldn't that put more of a weight strain on your ride? Plus those 2011 Escape end links are really skinny i like the 2003 Escape end links there thicker and more robust!

No, it maintains better geometry to the sway bar, as you lower the strut mount goes higher into the wheel well so the longer links keep the sway bar more parallel.

No, it maintains better geometry to the sway bar, as you lower the strut mount goes higher into the wheel well so the longer links keep the sway bar more parallel.
Oh ok i see what you mean. i still like the more robust escape end links even though i dont have them. There Ideal for lowered cars on P5"s

Latest posts

Back