2nd Friday Knight's Meets

Well now I don't feel bad that I have band practice tonight and can't make it if Nate can't even make it.

ST meet it is then, Nick! haha

We had a good turn out. Ended up with 6 MazdaSpeeds and 5 STs. Everyone seemed to get along well given the two different makes. Have you heard any feedback Nate? Would you want to keep it as just Mazdas or have a dual gathering?

We had a good turn out. Ended up with 6 MazdaSpeeds and 5 STs. Everyone seemed to get along well given the two different makes. Have you heard any feedback Nate? Would you want to keep it as just Mazdas or have a dual gathering?

I think unless it gets too big for the parking lot a dual meeting is fine. I'm sure there is some crossover info that can be shared between the two makes that could help people out. The guy that wondered if the parking lot would be too small posted some pics and thanked me for setting it up. I haven't checked to see what other people wrote on the thread or shared. That's all the feedback I received besides our texts.

I think unless it gets too big for the parking lot a dual meeting is fine. I'm sure there is some crossover info that can be shared between the two makes that could help people out. The guy that wondered if the parking lot would be too small posted some pics and thanked me for setting it up. I haven't checked to see what other people wrote on the thread or shared. That's all the feedback I received besides our texts.

Okay, I'll see if I can make it a regular thing with those guys.

Where did they post pictures?

So I really did not think 2nd Friday thru very well... I'll be coming back from Myrtle Beach for July's and the Pelotonia kick-off party on the 8th in August.

Not that people can't get together with out me on those dates but I'm making "events" for July 25th and August 15th. Will update Facebook tonight.

I'll drive out Friday night unless its a "3" thing.

Sorry I missed this, not a 3 thing. I drive a 6 wagon :)

Next meet will be July 25th. There is an event set-up on Facebook.

And the August meet will be Saturday the 9th. After riding 50 miles in the morning I'm going to reward myself.

Back