2nd Friday Knight's Meets

o0n8

Still have noob questions
:
74 Schwinn Varsity, 75 Camaro (Project), 04 6 Wagon
With people complaining about no weekly/monthly Mazda meets in Columbus I've decided to make one.

Facebook Group Page

When: Every 2nd Friday night of the Month @8:00ish During Summer Months. (Subject to Change in the Fall)

Where:
Knight's Ice Cream - http://www.knightsicecream.com/
596 Cleveland Avenue
Westerville, Ohio 43081

Get Directions

Why? Because I like Ice Cream

Meets will be:
2015 Dates! Mark your Calenders! or join the Facebook group and get event invites.

April 10th
May 8th
June 12th
July 10th
August 14th

Last edited:
Epic reasoning is epic.

The NEOhio crew might have to roll down to one of these. I would be up for it. :)

NEO 3, CBus 1.

:(

Someone on Facebook had the nerve to post about the parking lot being small...It can hold 30 cars easy and until you show up for a meet I don't think you have the right to question how big the parking lot is. Especially since you obviously don't know only about 6 people show up.

/end rant.

:(

Someone on Facebook had the nerve to post about the parking lot being small...It can hold 30 cars easy and until you show up for a meet I don't think you have the right to question how big the parking lot is. Especially since you obviously don't know only about 6 people show up.

/end rant.

You should have replied with. "Well... I think it's big enough. Prove me wrong and show up. Do it pussy, you won't."

You should have replied with. "Well... I think it's big enough. Prove me wrong and show up. Do it pussy, you won't."
I'm not a fan of the Mike Coyne approach.
Nate, bring your plate bracket tonight. Someone might buy it.

Yeah, about that...Turns out I have to go to Dayton tonight. So I'm going to miss the first monthly meet I created.

Seriously??

Yep. Not supper happy about it but I feel obligated. My friend is "launching" his food truck that I'm invested in. I told him weeks ago not this Friday or next weekend and he picked this Friday. On Wednesday night.

Yep. Not supper happy about it but I feel obligated. My friend is "launching" his food truck that I'm invested in. I told him weeks ago not this Friday or next weekend and he picked this Friday. On Wednesday night.

You can make it down there, do a little PR and then be back in time for ice cream. :)

You can make it down there, do a little PR and then be back in time for ice cream. :)

I doubt it, starts at 6, it's a two hour drive. It's really just a friends and family tasting more than anything. At least I get good food out of it.

I would say 9:30 is pushing it

Back