Mazda CX-5 Aftermarket Parts Reference

ordered the Tenabe brace...
now.. also.. HKS intake pipe (P/N 70018-AZ001)
and Auto-Exe has a complete suspension brace set (under and over)... it's all on japanparts.com but I guess you can get it direct.... :/...
I'm hoping the new MX5 gets the 2L engine.. I'm seeing potential.. :D

that intake is diesel only though, probably will exclude it off the list as most of the users here live in a market with no diesel
i'll have to look up the p/n's for the auto exe stuff; I actually own auto exe endlinks myself

Last edited:
added auto exe part chat.. not gonna re-type all of that lol. added some other new/ish c/s stuff

Last edited:
Figured that much, but what do those do exactly?

When im not on the phone ill google translate the page.. might be a fully customizable ecu like a mega squirt for miatas. If itsbjist a preloaded tune thats a rip but I think its actually tunable.

When im not on the phone ill google translate the page.. might be a fully customizable ecu like a mega squirt for miatas. If itsbjist a preloaded tune thats a rip but I think its actually tunable.

I've translated the page but it still is quite cryptic. I thought that someone here might know.

I'd be interested in something that actually works.

The deflated bag goes inside the springs which are not macphersons in the rear. The spring and strut are seperate.

Maybe a strut tower bar would have helped this guy haha (mz3)

27544959_10212686689016773_643380774825302758_n.jpg

Back