Indy 200 Mazda Corral @ Mid Ohio August 1-3,2014

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Below is the link for the Mazda Corral @ Mid-Ohio for the Indy 200 Race. We have reached out to all of the Mazda teams that will be racing in Pirelli World Challenge and I have been in touch with James Hinchcliffe as well, to see if he can stop by and speak to us as well!

I am working with Mid-Ohio on parade laps, can't guarantee anything at this point, but I am confident we are going to have them. I have reached out to K-Pax Racing to see if we can check out the McLaren and also working with PWC to see if we can schedule some tech talks and more. So stay tuned for more updates and we'll have a flyer up real soon!

Tickets can be purchased here: http://www.midohio.com/Store/Ticket...-200/INDY14-Weekend-Car-Corral-Standard-Price.

This offer includes everything you need, Weekend GA, paddock and infield parking pass. We will reserve a place for your group in the infield like usual.

Might be a good father-daughter day or possible weekend. Amber will be 8 months prego so I don't think she'll want to attend.

Andrew and I might try to make it out to this. Jen will have to work of course. It is my birthday weekend (4th) so it might be a good gift from me to myself.

Shall see how the cash flow situation is by that time. This upcoming dental work is gonna clean out my savings and a credit card.

Ugh. I have corporate challenge on the 2nd so probably won't be able to make it out at all.
Seriously bummed. :/

Looks like I'm in for this. The whole family on Saturday and my son/me and my brother in law and his son on Sunday. If there are parade laps, I assume the kids can ride in their car seats? I see that the price in the link is for general admission (one adult?). I'm guessing any accompanying adults would need their own General admission ticket?

Any more information come up about this? Mid-Ohio doesn't really have any thing on their website other than ticket sales.

Parade laps are up in the air, due to time constraints. We have arranged to visit a few of the teams paddocks, Cadillac Racing and my friend, Andy Pilgrim, K-Pax Racing with the McLarens, GMG, Audi R8's, Dyson Racign and the Bentley....we will be serving lunch and working on a few other things.

Pics from today. My brother and I had a great day for checking out Mid-Ohio. I can't believe I've never been there before. Awesome track with lots of great places to watch the racing.
xygC08DL9TrsQGsrCuwQDsj7XilpV1c56jz5lSBKsEw=w390-h220-p-no
TTyrlRx76pKiOx26eIcWN71PXX8W3b0SLLuDZ_cgTrA=w390-h220-p-no
aUh469p2CvloU9HAsSusrc06kwAFXk-PPk1ZEZlrpPo=w390-h220-p-no
NGnAU1FwW_FbSyFgIziSAyWFMhSO222q8kOdvP0edxE=w390-h220-p-no

Back