TomTom NB1 Maps

sonex293

:
2015 CX-5 Touring FWD, Crystal White Pearl Mica
TomTom released v930 Maps yesterday. Haven't seen a list of changes. I downloaded them as my free upgrade on my new 2015 CX5 Touring FWD.

==
Michael

Thank you for the heads up. I was wondering when the new update would show up.

I was under the impression that we only got 1 free update within 60 days after the purchase of our car but I was able to download and install the update yesterday even though it was the second time I've updated maps since I bought the car back in March. Anyone else been able to update more than once without having to pay?

I had the same experience, got 2 free updates within 60 days. I think there must be a grace period where some people get the 2nd update for no fee.

I myself just paid $39 CDN for 18 months (6 updates), nothing unreasonable about that. :)

i had a little trouble with first nav update to .852 last month. after trips back/forth from pc and restart ignition and eventually it took update. now i seem to lose signal in underground parking lots where i would get signal before updating. sometimes when exiting underground parking it is slow to get signal.

METALFAB: does new update have the south fraser perimeter road HWY 17?

I'm a long time Garmin user so adapting to the Tom-Tom is a bit challenging. I took delivery of my CX GT AWD late May and got the free map update. It's still out-of-date with our recent reconstruction so I bit the bullet and bought the discounted ($39) subscription for 12 months of updates. I assume they release an update 4x per year?

I have a portable Garmin with lifetime maps. Can't complain at all.

I'm a long time Garmin user so adapting to the Tom-Tom is a bit challenging. I took delivery of my CX GT AWD late May and got the free map update. It's still out-of-date with our recent reconstruction so I bit the bullet and bought the discounted ($39) subscription for 12 months of updates. I assume they release an update 4x per year?

I have a portable Garmin with lifetime maps. Can't complain at all.

Where did you find the $39 subscription?

Anyone successful pulling down 935? My Tom Tom Home doesn't seem to be aware of it. I was trying to see if I could get that one for free as I am only a little more than a month out from purchase.

Thanks. Me too. :)

By the way, I made a copy of the original Mazda SD card and use that one in the car; the original stays in the house with all the car's paperwork "just in case". If anyone else is doing that you probably should update both cards while you can...

I am using stock card but keep two copies on hand I can revert to if need be. I will re-image with this new build if it seems like there aren't any issues. I still have copy of original image as well.

935.5418 and QuickFix updates downloaded here as well.
Still trying to figure out what/how the satellite images works. Option is checked but greyed out in the menu. I assume it is similar to the Google Maps view. I live in a major metropolitan area but seems not available.

Just updated mine to 935, but now on the top right of TomTom Home it says my map has not been updated for more than 20 weeks, anyone else getting that?

I also got that message on the TomTom Home about the map hasn't been updated for 20 weeks after I installed 935. I'm not sure what this means. I know I did a previous map update after I got my CX 5 around 7 weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back