TomTom NB1 Maps

Your sidebar says you have a 2017 CX-5 - so none of this applies to you. Only pre-2016's.

I'm just curious to know how long they offer free maps. My car has tomtom maps too

Sent from my cell phone

avim: Do you have the TomTom nav in your '10 Mazda 3? On older systems I think they gave you one update. I've purchase them last couple years. IIRC.. this last purchase was for 2 years of maps. Might pass on the next update. I need to update a severely outdated nav in my GX 460.

avim: Do you have the TomTom nav in your '10 Mazda 3? On older systems I think they gave you one update. I've purchase them last couple years. IIRC.. this last purchase was for 2 years of maps. Might pass on the next update. I need to update a severely outdated nav in my GX 460.

No just in the 2017cx5

Sent from my cell phone

So they went back to Tom Tom maps for 2017? I though the '16.x+ models were NavTeq. Can you post an info screen screen from your '17 GPS showing that they are Tom Tom? I don't think I have heard this before on the '17s.

So they went back to Tom Tom maps for 2017? I though the '16.x+ models were NavTeq. Can you post an info screen screen from your '17 GPS showing that they are Tom Tom? I don't think I have heard this before on the '17s.

No. 2017 CX-5 uses NavTeq. I contacted Mazda Connect to learn Mazda releases 2 updates for NavTeq the end of July and January. You get a subscription for 3 years (6 updates).

Back