Possibly selling production #4 MP3

BoostedMP3

:
#4 Laser Blue Mica MP3
I'm tossing around the idea of selling my 2001 Laser Blue Mica MP3. It is the 4th produced off of the line, confirmed through Mazda. It was born on Feb. 14, 2001. I'm the 2nd owner, owned it since 27,000 miles (2004) and it has 106,000 on it now. It has the Begi turbo kit with a Garrett T3 Turbo and side mount intercooler, Fuel Pressure Regulator, 3 inch custom exhaust, ACT Stage 2 Clutch, newer Yokahoma S-Drive tires, Redline Synthetic Tranny Fluid, Mobil 1 Synthetic Motor Oil, Front urethane motor mount, O2 senor mode for no check engine, K&N Air filter, short shifter, extra carbon fiber ram air hood, extra Blizzak snow tires with steel wheels.

There is a small circle hole in the front bumper, from someone backing into it with a ball hitch and dent in the rear passenger side wheel well. I have near mint extra front bumper, rear bumper, and side skirts. I'm open for offers if the price is right. If not, I'll hold onto it. I have a few vehicles and this used to be my daily driver. Now, I drive it a few times a month.

1. You may get better exposure in the proper for sale thread.
2. It may be helpful to put up some pictures if you haven't already. Be sure to check out the for sale section rules before posting if you haven't already.

Back