Loud annoying rattle

adeeliqbal

:
Mazda6 2014
Dear Friends

I am a Mazda 6 2014 owner.Since 1 week i am hearing a Loud annoying rattle in left front of dash when going over rough roads or the cat eyes on the roads. I don't know if its from the door or from the dash.Is anyone else having the same issue & whats the solution.

Regards,
Adeel

Last edited:
check if something is in your storage bins or glove box, it's usally something in the storage bin on top of that the woofers are on the door. It had me confused for almost 3 months.

Bro i already checked that nothings there in the glove box & storage bins...Should i contact the dealer to check & fix it , is it covered under warranty...:(

yes, go to the dealer and have it checked out. Try to go on a test run with them and show them the actual problem, they will dismiss any problems if you just hand over the car and leave.

I read somewhere that the rattling noise is coming from the part that locks your steering wheels in place. It moves slightly enough to hit against the plastics to make the rattling sound.

well i re investigated the issue last night & came to the conclusion that the squeaking sound is coming from the Hood Latch button whenever am driving on ruff roads.I tried adding some padding underneath the Hood Latch button but its still the same...Any suggestions how to fix it.

Back