Anyone running adjustable/spherical bearing end links?

Ward83

:
2003 Protege5
I'm currently gathering suspension parts, and trying to decide on sway bar end links. I've found a few different brands of adjustable endlinks with spherical rod ends, instead of ball joints. Is anyone running these, and if so, did they give a noticeable increase in road noise? Am I better off just doing tribute endlinks in the front, and stock replacements in the rear?

Currently running AWR rear swaybar with adjustable endlinks and Moog Escape links up front. No problems to report with this setup, but it's hard to say if it's made the car noisier. I've had them on for about a year.

Any idea if the AWR rear endlinks would fit with a stock rear sway bar? I'm not upgrading the sway bars yet, just the bushings.

Last edited:
Without measuring, I would think so. They have a fair bit of adjustment built into them. You might want to measure yours against what AWR posts though.

As far as purchasing, they come standard with the rear bar. I think they're 100 bucks on their own, and the rear bar isn't a lot more than that with them.

I am running the agency power endlinks. They have done me good over the past year. They should fit the stock sway bar fine, but I am running the progress rear sway bar and megan coilovers. The site shows that they only fit the Mazdaspeed protg but they fit the MP5 also. I hope this helps. I bought mine for $154 shipped last year.

I'm looking at the agency power links for my mp5.. I have coilovers and I need shorter links because my sway bar is resting on another bad... I have 6 inch links now so I wanted to know what's the length on the agency links you have ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back