hi all

Streetwise

:
Mazda 3
New to site and new mazda. Use to be in a local car club about 5 years ago. We cruised around a couple times with a large group of mazdas. I really liked them then so i decided to buy one. So i got me a mazda 3 tonight. I pick it up tomorrow. Look forward to learning more about the car and meeting new people on here.

Welcome aboard, make sure you check back often as we are very active here in NE Ohio.....

What kind of stock wheels? I have 17" first gen mazda 6 wheels taking up space in my garage if you are interested

Same bolt pattern and hub bore. I'll get pics for you tonight

I'll throw this out there for consideration, I have brand new 205/50 17 Bridgestone S-04 Pole Position summer tires mounted on my stock 17" Mazda 5 ('08) wheels. Tires have never been on the road, TPMS sensors have new seals, and the wheels are straight but with some curb rash and finish imperfections. The wheels would be great candidates for dipping and would look unique on your 3. I would sell them to you for just what I paid for the tires if you are interested.

Thanks... Im really trying to find some with no curbage or problems. I just bought the 2013 brand new last month and bought a 2014 madza 3 last week. Both have hub caps and looking to have something look as close to new as possible.

Yep, all modern mazdas use the same lug nuts, so if they're the ones originally equipped to your car they'll work. Nice wheels by the way.

Back