2013 vs 2008 Mazda5

mudgts

I'm a bit torn so just seeking some random input here.

I have a 2008 Mazda5 GS with 165,000km's (Canadian) and I just picked up a 2013 Mazda5.

the '08 is obviously paid off and we really like it but I'm torn between sinking $3 or $4K into upgrading / modding it a bit or just buying another new Mazda5 that already has the bells and the whistles.

I wrap / tint cars for a living so I've always wanted something that I can just lower a bit, put some bigger tires on, larger brakes etc. etc. and then wrap as a demo car.. Plus I need something with Bluetooth as I'm on the phone a lot..

Or should I just pick up a cheap P5 and use that instead for those modding dreams and just buy another 5 as a commuter / grocery getter??

any suggestions?

Any paid off car is a good car.

You can always add bluetooth to any car, like I did. What else do you want? Or do you just have an itch you need to scratch?

Any paid off car is a good car.

Truth. I would think a MZ5 would make for a better demo car than a P5 since it's bigger to show off the wrap. I'd go ahead and start modding, it seems like there is more aftermarket support for the older 5s anyways.

Back