Cars and Coffee April 27, 2014 Cookout

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Just wanted to post this for those of you not on Facebook. We are having a cookout @ Track First in Hudson. We will start the cook out @ 11;00AM....we will have a grill and our easy up set up in the grassy area, which will be for Mazda's Only!!!
I know a lot of the OMS guys are headed to Import Face Off this weekend, but we should have a good turn out anyway. Just bring something to the party and you are good to go.....beer is allowed, but let's not get carried away, as this is a privledge that has been extended to us. I have a partial list of what is being brought to the cookout.

Cars & Coffee starts @ 8:30, there will be fresh brewed coffee, muffins, breakfast sandwiches, etc for purchase as well. Hope to see a number of you guys this Sunday! Sunday we will have temps in the middle to upper 50's.......bring chairs if you have them!!!

1. Marlon/Lauri- Grill and Brats

2. Evan #1-Chips

3. David & Tia-Cookies

Hi Marlon,

For the cookout, AutoInterests is happy to sponsor something for that for the Mazda group since you’ve been so supportive of our events. What can we bring to help out? We’d like to stick around and join the group as well if you don’t mind. :)

Thanks!
-Jason

It is for all local Mazda Owners! It is a great way to meet the locals and have some fun....

Glad to know my brother Larry is well! My best to Jen and Nephew!!!!

Cool, I'm trying to make some friends in the local Mazda community. I'll be there, might bring the female also.

Cool, I'm trying to make some friends in the local Mazda community. I'll be there, might bring the female also.

My wife will be there with her Speed 3, we have female members as well. She won't feel out of place with this crowd, we are a close knit group that is very active!

I'm going to try to make it out earlier but I have to get some work done around the house and on the RX-7.

Back