Parting out: 2002 Protege5 Black

Hey all, as the title says, I'm parting out my 2002 Black P5. Underside of the car just became to rusty and it was unsafe. No accidents, but the body is fairly rusty. Was running up until today. Most of the interior is in good shape, I've pulled a lot of it out already. I'll list what I've got pulled out, but if there's something you're looking for you don't see listed, let me know and I'll let you know if it's gone or unusable. The car is a standard. Will ship most items at buyers expense, but local pickup is more then welcome. All prices are OBO and in USD and I take PayPal.

I'm located just outside Stouffville, Ontario.

13932973012_f1dff23090_b.jpg

Tailights (Driver side has some residue of something, I think silicone or something): $20 each, $30 pair
Tailight bolt hole covers: $5 for all five
Jack cover: $5
Gauge cluster: $30
Glove Box door: $15
Trunk cover piece: $20
Sunroof controls: $50
Cruise Control Switch: $40
Drivers side door controls (pass. window button doesn't work): $20
Passenger side control: $10
Interior mirror cover pieces: $10 ea, both for $15
Mirrors (Power, heated, drivers side has some minor scuffs) $50 ea, both for $80
HVAC controls with Bezel: $70
Power window motors (Both work but both cables are cut) $30 ea, both for $50
Headlight controls: $50
Wiper controls: $50

13932947182_0f2b194f34_b.jpg

Coil packs (7 months old, installed last October): $50 ea, $80 for both
Wiper arms: $20 ea, $30 for both
Wiper motor: $50
Master Cylinder: $60
MAF: $70
Airbox and tubing (MAF not included): $30

As I said, lots of other parts I haven't pulled yet. Everything mechanical was working when parked. Going to post more tomorrow night. If you want better pictures of anything, let me know, happy to take more.

Price on drivers side rear door interior pull handle, lock and all associated pieces shipped to 08809? Cannot open the rear door on mine from the inside some thinking something inside has snapped/broke.

i need headlights or just drivers side, and driver side gray sun visor, and a bumper cover if in good condition. shipped the 63049.

Back