Jdm323j48's build

Got window tinting done, re-fitted the visors, put the original tails back in, gave it a quick wash and put the headlight protectors back on.

Wow those fender markers look awesome, and like they took a lot of time and work! It looks great with the stock tails, but is begging for some 17s. Does the black vinyl on the door frames come off or is it painted on?
One other small thing I notice is the middle rear seatbelt, the MSPs and P5s had a retractable shoulder belt instead of a lap belt.

Wow those fender markers look awesome, and like they took a lot of time and work! It looks great with the stock tails, but is begging for some 17s. Does the black vinyl on the door frames come off or is it painted on?
One other small thing I notice is the middle rear seatbelt, the MSPs and P5s had a retractable shoulder belt instead of a lap belt.

Thanks, the door tops are painted black but were originally vinyl, there are plans for the wheels to go 17" also belts are on the way.

Over the last few years I've been gathering the required parts to build a G-series trans to install with the Fs-ze, over the weekend I built it, it has the shafts, 1st-4th gears, reverse, selector hub assemblies, final drive and 1st-4th selector forks/shaft assy from a 2006 2.0 litre mazda3, 626 5th gear, a kaaz 1.5 way lsd with speedo drive, an oil temp sensor, protege case with Hydra bearing reinforcing plate and other shifting assemblies, V6 g-series clutch fork/pivot and clearanced rx7 throwout bearing.

Upgraded the front brakes to 300mm using Gh mazda6 calipers, renault scenic 300mm rotors, hubcentric rings (od=60.8mm to id=54.9mm - 7mm thick, 2mm spacer between caliper and stub assy.

Holding the pedal down stops the master cylinder draining while lines are undone.

The rings sort out the hub center bore differences.

Shown here with rotor on.

And finally job complete.

i still shouldve liked to see 5x114.3 hubs on your car. makes the car seem like normal. because i typically associate 4 lug hubs as econoshitbox looking cars.

Wow, you do sweet work! That car looks show quality! Very nice ride you've built.

Back