Jdm323j48's build

:
2002 323 protege
I have been lurking for a few years now so thought it about time to post my build.
my car so far can be seen here, http://www.astina gt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18798 .

fitted lower grille mesh and evil m to grille and fitted today, badge may not stay, will decide that come re-spray time.

Removed front lip and autoexe grille so they can get prepped along with the new front bar, new bonnet/hood and 4 doors while I'm still driving.

Made the shifter mount solid to the floor so no more rod from trans to shifter mount, only the actual shift link and converted the cupholders/shifter trim to a bootless setup yet to be painted.

Like those gauges but I love that shift setup. I was thinkin of doing something like that but I doubt I could make it look quite that good.

Like those gauges but I love that shift setup. I was thinkin of doing something like that but I doubt I could make it look quite that good.

thanks, still more to do, a couple more things I did.

needs final finishing

to go with the msp console and seats.

Wow that shifter is a trip, excellent work man! It's strange seeing the 4 lug hubs on such a nice protege lol

Also, I never knew some proteges didn't have the rear seat floor vents, my P5 had them IIRC. Just always assumed they all had them.

Last edited:
Wow that shifter is a trip, excellent work man! It's strange seeing the 4 lug hubs on such a nice protege lol

Also, I never knew some proteges didn't have the rear seat floor vents, my P5 had them IIRC. Just always assumed they all had them.

We didn't get those vents in Australia but did get 4lug 4 wheel disc brakes on these 1.8L 2003 models with Titanium paint.

Back