Opinions on finding Black or Grey 19" wheels for Grey CX-5

Have you thought about Mazda6 GT wheels?

There are too many choices to name. The main question is what is your style (other than color) and ultimately your budget.

Thanks for the reply. I think this is the exact style I like: https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Would those Avant Garde's fit my existing 19" tires? In your opinion, would they look good?

And a (probably) stupid question: would I be able to bring the new wheels to a mechanic and have them change them out in one day?

Those are actually replicas of Weds. Not a fan of any replicas if you ask me, but I do like the (authentic Weds) style. Your factory 225 tires will be stretched and will not fit those wheels properly as they are much wider than factory wheels (19x7). Also, the front offset of 20 on 8.5 wide might be an issue with fender clearance. I recommend you contact TireRack and see what they can offer you with your factory size tires.

If your mechanic has the equipment to mount and balance tires/wheels, then most definitely should be done within a day.

I have those on our CX5, its sky blue but maybe this will help. Also, I just ordered some black gorilla spline drive lugs since the lug holes are very tight on these wheels, might want to get those in advance if you go with these. This is our winter setup with some Michelin ice-x 3 tires, so far so good! Hope this helps, the pictures are kind of crappy only ones I have available right now. Just installed H&R springs and doing some other things so I will start a build thread once some other things are done!

Attachments

• CX5(2).jpeg
    CX5(2).jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 557
  • CX5.jpg
    CX5.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
Back