Center Console Cup Holder

ZiaCX-5

:
2014 CX-5 Grand Touring FWD
I hate to be this guy, but I cannot find the post I found the other day.

There was a post (unrelated to the cup holder I believe) that showed a cup holder modification that changed one of the vertical lined cup holders into a horizontal dual cup holder Can anyone direct me that, please?

I think you can only get them overseas (non us) but I am not sure.

Any feedback, suggestions would be appreciated! Cheers!

I didn't explain it well. I saw one one here that was a unit that you placed into one cup holder, then it held two cups at a higher level. It was made for the foreign versions of the CX-5 that only have one cup holder because they get the center console dial(wheel) to operate the navigation and such. It would turn a single cup holder into two.

I still do not feel I am explaining it very good. I saw it in a thread about something else, like someone posting pics of all their mods, and you just saw it in one of the pictures and some was like,"hey, awesome cup holder, where did you get it?"

I am interested because you cannot put two large cups side by side in the two center cup holders that come standard on the CX-5, so thought it would be a great thing to have on trips when multiple people are I'm the car.

Search will continue!!!!

From canucklehead from another post. THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post

That cupholder looks nice lol. Is it stock or was it an accessory? I get small drinks and coffees and the stock holders are too big for the sizes I get to fit and not have the lid pop off or fight to get it out of the holder.
Not only nice, but also practical. )))
In these niches fit onto any glasses and bottles up to 1 liter. )))

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/rcmdse/em-4961023302006/

I think this might be the post (#813 on page 55 of CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!) and cupholder you guys have been inquiring about.

Back