WTB: Aftermarket Battery Hold Down for Protege

mp5la

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
I've seen a few pictures of these. I think they say "MPS" on them. It's probably a long shot, but I'd love to get my hands on one of these. Let me know what you have.

man ive been wanting one of those too haha good luck on finding one i wish someone would do another group buy

Mind shooting me a loading of all the pics you may have of these...unless the 2 threads are the only ones...I've got a friend that could probably do these quite easily...will gladly run it by him...

Unfortunately the only pics I've ever seen of them are from those threads. Anything that was a dress up piece that followed the original layout of the factory piece would work though. They don't even have to be engraved or anything. Just a nice billet dress up item.

Talked with him yesterday and he feels as if this is definitely something he is willing to design up and make...I'll check to see if I have any factory tie downs left to measure from, if not will need to find one...

Has there been any progress on these I would definitely be up for one. PM me if they are already around.

Back