SMS text messages

m4zda.man

:
CX-5 2.2d SE-L Nav auto diesel
Hi,

I've done a search but can't find anything on this. For some weeks the NB1 satnav has stopped displaying text messages. I get the onscreen notification that a message has arrived and do I want to download it. I select yes, and then after a couple of minutes I get a list of text messages, with the most recent at the top. But when I select it, nothing happens! It used to work fine, but not now. Phone is a Galaxy S2 and have made no changes, software, to it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi,

I've done a search but can't find anything on this. For some weeks the NB1 satnav has stopped displaying text messages. I get the onscreen notification that a message has arrived and do I want to download it. I select yes, and then after a couple of minutes I get a list of text messages, with the most recent at the top. But when I select it, nothing happens! It used to work fine, but not now. Phone is a Galaxy S2 and have made no changes, software, to it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Same exact issue with the same exact cell phone model. Not sure what's going on, but Pandora streams perfectly fine.

Just discovered last night that my head unit is "back to normal" and is reading my text messages out-loud instead of downloading them and not playing anything. I didn't check to see if it would display the actual text of the message, only the audio read-out.
I can't say what fixed it exactly, I did delete and reconnect the bluetooth connection with my phone, and I also deleted ALL of my text messages on my phone. Hope that helps.

Back