Jeff's 2003 Shinsen Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool stuff Jeffy!! What's Barry's contact info? Looks like a fall cleaning meet won't happen now [emoji20] we'll have to plan a spring cleaning meet in April May ish time frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks and his website is http://bdtgfx.com/ He's done a bit of custom stuff for me over the years so I always go to him first when I want something. He made the Navy vinyl for my P5 so figured why not hit him up for one for the Miata. :) Due to the size of the TAD vinyl I had to get creative and cut it in half so it would fit the window.

Yeah, figured it was a little late in the year for a Fall clean meet but a Spring meet would be nice. I need a good road trip! haha

looks good Jeffy. Any thought to lowering it a little next year?

Thank ya. I have given it some thought and have been browsing around to see what would be the best setup for a dd. With 90K miles the OEM suspension is showing its age but my options may be limited due to budget. Have a HS graduation party to prep for which will probably be the equivalent of a nice set of coilovers. lol

Installed some seatbelt extenders from CarbonMiata. It's very nice having them easily accessible while sitting in the seat.
attachment.php

Only a dusting one night last week, enough to coat the grass. Getting dumped on with rain today, thank you warmer temps.

As some of you may know, I was hit by a tractor trailer on 12/17. Last night I found out that insurance deemed the car a total loss. :(

I started the thread with the first pic I took of her, sadly this is the last pic I took of her....nine short months later.
attachment.php

Sorry about the loss :( The Shinsen model was on my list of favorites. Hopefully you can find a suitable replacement.

Thanks Nik! It is a great color combo and I'd consider buying another one.

As some of you may know, I was hit by a tractor trailer on 12/17. Last night I found out that insurance deemed the car a total loss. :(

I started the thread with the first pic I took of her, sadly this is the last pic I took of her....nine short months later.
attachment.php

A little late to the party, sorry that it was totaled!

Hey Marlon! Hope you and Lauri had a nice Holiday! Thanks and yes it was a sad day but on the bright(?) side I get to go car shopping again.

Wouldn't ya know it, Santa brought me some Kicker speakers and a Cool Breeze Scoop for her. Well, they'll just have to go on the new girl.

Ah damn. When you don't come here for a month, you learn all sorts of bad news. :(

Don't know yet I'll decide when I get home mid apr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back