Corksport J-pipe, Roof rack delete strips, headlights/tails and entire P5 partout.

First off. I am in Canada Eh?(location in avatar) If you wish to know how much shipping will be, imagine the approx size of the item and get an online quote. i generally ship with Canada post>>> CLICK ME! use postal code L3V1W8 for my location.

I prefer not to split items up such as roof rack delete pieces etc. so plz don't ask.

Car has been scrapped, parts listed are just about all i have left. there are a couple more things, but i need to post proper pics on here.

- Roof rack delete strips/rain rail strips. whatever you want to call them. if you want to lose your USDM roof rack then this is what you need. Great thread to reference HERE

this will include 2 rail pieces, 10 clips(there will be 2 beneath the USDM rack in the rails already, you will need to use 8 more), 4 anchors for Canadian style thule roof rack, 4 clip on covers for mounting holes (only 3 pictured but i will include a 4th from my other car) and anything else that involve the install.

$80 (this price includes shipping within lower 48))
IMG_20140314_112325_zpsidu4b5wa.jpg

IMG_20140314_112344_zpsqhp5l8vh.jpg

i can update once removed with all included pieces

- factory tail lights tinted with red/black spray tint on white marker and reverse lenses.
$30/pair +shipping
-also have factory tails (not pictured) $20/pair +shipping
IMG_20140314_112417_zpsamhfnczo.jpg

IMG_20140314_103812_zps9dvuoucf.jpg

-leather wheel from '03. won't come with air bag. $20 + shipping
IMG_20140314_112243_zpsytgcy8c1.jpg

IMG_20140314_103935_zpsk74skwzx.jpg

thats all i've got for proper pics unfortunately. PLEASE PM for questions as i can't promise i'll check this thread as often as my emails (since pm's give notification) and please be patient but i will try to respond at least daily to everyone.

all other parts make an offer, refer to shipping info at the top of this post. i'll update this when i can. again please try to PM for questions vs posting.

Last edited:
please read ad before messaging asking for items i've stated are sold or pending sale, and asking for shipping quotes when i've asked that you try and figure it out first. i don't feel i'm being unreasonable here. thank you.

Bumper and anything attached to it and side skirts available. Buyer had to back out due to unforeseen circumstances.

Very interested in bumper with everything grills and all. Also the foam and metal bumper beam underneath. Mayne even the ac condenser !!

Very interested in bumper with everything grills and all. Also the foam and metal bumper beam underneath. Mayne even the ac condenser !!

^^^pm me. i didn't see this post until just now.

updated first post a bit. bumper and skirts are sold along with other stuff.

Would it be possible to get a better pic of the actual mounts for the thule racks? I just got rid of my USDM rack but I want to try and fab something so I can remount the crossbars.

couple prices updated. i have next week off work and hope to have the car stripped of anything useful and the rest sent for scrap. so if you want/need any little interior or engine bay things let me know because most of that is useless to me. some stuff i'll be keeping (strut bar, valve cover, egr valve, alternator)

if anyone wants the hatch, i'd be willing to meet at a border crossing, it would probably be cheaper to pay me for gas than pay for shipping. i just can't cross the border as i currently have no passport or other means of crossing.

bump. nobody wants to lose their roof rack?? or have a 2.4" j-pipe?? i thought they would be the first things to go!

i've got more pics to add and more parts too in the next couple days.

dug out the hardrace rear engine mount out of the engine bay today as well (*cough*$40plusshipping*cough*sorryfornopicturesyet)

It not a big item, but I need the horn bracket if possible please.

just the bracket? can't use just a regular bracket from home depot or something??

this car didn't have the stock horn, but i'm swapping the horns that were on it to my new car sometime. i can get the stock bracket if you want it. just send me a pm. as long as you cover shipping its yours.

j-pipe sold. doors sold. front bumper sold. almost ready for scrap. will create new thread next week with all leftover parts.

Got my J-pipe today in the mail. Nicely cleaned up and shipped fast.

*bump* for a great seller.

bump.

updated first post. started actually working again and not sitting on the internet all day so this got ignored. need to add a few more small items with proper signage and pricing.

car has gone to scrap, so i just have what i have listed in the first post.

Back