The 3rd Annual Corey Invitational June 15th

I am pretty sure I/we are out. Since it is on a Sunday (my Monday) I would get no sleep before work, and I am using the remainder of my vacation to go to Watkins Glen. Sorry for my luck.

Boo... But understandable, Larry. Will you guys be able to make the NateFest cookout in C-Bus?

edit- Blast! Just saw your other post. Double boo.

Good news...I signed up again for this event so I'll see everyone there! We're now only going to Hocking Hills on Friday and coming back Saturday in the evening. I'll be there with or without a blown rear shock haha! BC racing doesn't have any replacement shocks for my car in stock so it could be 2-3 weeks before getting one. O well, car still seems to perform well when pushed.

Good news...I signed up again for this event so I'll see everyone there! We're now only going to Hocking Hills on Friday and coming back Saturday in the evening. I'll be there with or without a blown rear shock haha! BC racing doesn't have any replacement shocks for my car in stock so it could be 2-3 weeks before getting one. O well, car still seems to perform well when pushed.

11111111.jpg

Haha Will I almost used that image when I said "Good news." For some reason, I can only say those words in his voice lol

Haha Will I almost used that image when I said "Good news." For some reason, I can only say those words in his voice lol

Every time someone says that it is all I can think of as well.

Last edited:
I'll update the first page when I get to a computer this weekend. Will be great to see Pablo and Marc out again. Now to get Ivan on the bandwagon...
Why aren't you driving Marlon? Just curious, not a big deal. At least you and Lauri will still be there. Trying to get some locals to commit, but like usual they are up in the air about it.

I'll update the first page when I get to a computer this weekend. Will be great to see Pablo and Marc out again. Now to get Ivan on the bandwagon...
Why aren't you driving Marlon? Just curious, not a big deal. At least you and Lauri will still be there. Trying to get some locals to commit, but like usual they are up in the air about it.

Just tired, I have a lot on my plate this month with Corrals, HPDE's and life events. I like to have things taken care of months in advance so if somethng goes wrong, I can address them ASAP.

Updated the list. We are up to 16 drivers out of the 126 that are pre-registered. Combined with other Mazda drivers there will be 31 drivers representing Mazda.

Side note: There is a Fiat 500 Abarth that is in SMF and it isn't Phen...

No, I think it is the Abarth that was @ Belle Isle, MI, last weekend.

Latest posts

Back