The 3rd Annual Corey Invitational June 15th

So unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to this event :( I completely forgot it's the weekend my girlfriend and I are going to Hocking Hills with her parents.

That sounds lame. You should come auto-x'ing instead.

That sounds lame. You should come auto-x'ing instead.

Her parents are paying for the cabin so it's basically free. I would rather go Auto-x, but my girlfriend reminded me of the many times I dragged her to racing events HAHA. There will be other Auto-x events though.

When's the wedding #2?

LOL I'm not getting married for at least another 5 years or so. I'm only 26, plus weddings aren't cheap. That's a lot of money that could be spent on racing!

Last edited:
LOL I'm not getting married for at least another 5 years or so. I'm only 26, plus weddings aren't cheap. That's a lot of money that could be spent on racing!

Best. Reply. Evar.

That's what I said too. Good luck buddy. ;)

(whip)

Just don't get married this year, too many weddings already and I are broke. Will you be having a registry @ Summit?

Her parents are paying for the cabin so it's basically free. I would rather go Auto-x, but my girlfriend reminded me of the many times I dragged her to racing events HAHA. There will be other Auto-x events though.

Busting you BB's! LOL........Weddings aren't cheap........my feelings are for th cost of a big wedding, I would take the money and buy a house.....courthouse or vegas and then have a huge reception for family and friends. I got married later in life, but never been a big fan of them. Seen to many divorces after people have spent $40K or more on weddings......

Last edited:
Or better yet, just have the wedding while racing on-track at Mid-Ohio!

Priest (in back seat): Do you take this women to be your wife?
Me: Hold on, I gotta hit this apex.............I do!

LOL

My cousin just got married and Just my aunt and Uncle's bill for the reception (not including alcohol) was $45K, not including the wedding, and the rehearsal dinner

Weddings are $10k minimum if you have food (not just appetizers) and drinks. We pretty much broke even between what we paid and the gifts we received.

Wish I could go to the event, Too many family things going on in June.

My wedding was $8k, in the Caribbean, on the beach, at the Hilton. Destination wedding FTW. In some ways, I'm still paying for that though... but I wouldn't be here had I not got married!

I wuv u guys...

I thought about getting married once. Then the b**** broke my heart. So I bought car parts instead.

Back on topic, that insurance link Marlon posted is only $144 for coverage up to $25k (just for an example). Not bad at all. :)

wow thats actually a deal. time to hit s*** in reverse to get my rear bumper replaced!

Back