The 3rd Annual Corey Invitational June 15th

I invited some girls from the Michigan group that I know on FB. They just started autoX'ing last year. Hopefully they can make it down her too. They have MS3's.

P.S. Larry your coming no matter what!

I'll try to make it out , if it fathers day I will see if dad wants to come out with me.

I'm still on the fence of what class to run. Basically, the Abarth is barely able to run due to the Overall Height - Average Track Width ratio. In a nut shell, a car with a track of 55" (Abarth) can be a maximum of 60" tall. The Abarth is 58.7 to the roofline. BARELY allowed. I can run in GSR, STC, DSP now. Couldn't back in early Feb when I checked the rules. Recent revision just went out. That may have changed it. Dunno. Based on that, I think I can run SMF.

I'm still on the fence of what class to run. Basically, the Abarth is barely able to run due to the Overall Height - Average Track Width ratio. In a nut shell, a car with a track of 55" (Abarth) can be a maximum of 60" tall. The Abarth is 58.7 to the roofline. BARELY allowed. I can run in GSR, STC, DSP now. Couldn't back in early Feb when I checked the rules. Recent revision just went out. That may have changed it. Dunno. Based on that, I think I can run SMF.

is there a link to that ratio?

I invited some girls from the Michigan group that I know on FB. They just started autoX'ing last year. Hopefully they can make it down her too. They have MS3's.

P.S. Larry your coming no matter what!

I am going to stay a maybe for now. I just been put onto 3rd shift and will work Sunday thru Thursday 10pm-6a. Being that this is on a Sunday and Fathers Day no less maybe could be a stretch. I really want to come up but I doubt it.

Updated the list :) As of now we have 13 cars registered and I'm recruiting more from the NWO Mazdaspeed group and trying to get some of the UT tuners Mazda's out there with us. Would be sweet to have 20+ cars all running. If the Silver and white MSP are done I might let my brother run the silver MSP. April will be bringing her 2, but not racing. That are a couple others that will be just watching and riding too, but I'm only listing people that are racing.

If my Miata is not done by this event I'm going to throw a major temper tantrum.

Back