Show Me Your Wheels

I'm saving my pennies for these bad boys - Enkei RSM9s

gallery_0009-3.png

Enkei PF01s

Here's my latest modification - Enkei PF01s 18x7.5x45mm offset (17.5 lbs each)

While black wheels are popular around here, I don't like dark cars with dark wheels and tires. There should be some contrast, IMO so silver it is.

Attachments

• Mazda3_Enkei PF01s.jpg
    Mazda3_Enkei PF01s.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 1,033
  • Enkei PF01.jpg
    Enkei PF01.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 810
Here's my latest modification - Enkei PF01s 18x7.5x45mm offset (17.5 lbs each)

While black wheels are popular around here, I don't like dark cars with dark wheels and tires. There should be some contrast, IMO so silver it is.

I agree. Looks good!

Thanks, Chibana,
My younger brother suggested that I should've bought 19s. I explained that
1. No, I don't want to pulverize my kidneys or spend thousands for forged, lightweight 19s
2. Having a lowered suspension and stiffer, more compressed OEM shocks doesn't lend itself to larger wheels with smaller aspect ratios - the result of which is mentioned in #1.
I have noticed that sharpness of impacts is "buffered" with these 35% lighter wheels. Handling around road curves that are less than smooth is more reassuring, to say the least.

Yes, I admit that I don't always follow trends. I see a guy at the gym who, despite being in his 50s, wears a baseball hat backwards with giant headphones over his ears. I guess I don't feel like I have to try to look like a 20-something year old, although some people think that is the case when they see my MX5's exhaust.

Very nice! How much does each one weigh? They look light.

So I have a mazda 3 2018 and im really into the avid1 av56. The 18" spec is only 8.5" large and 35 offset. So I was wondering if anyone else had a similar setup and what tire spec do you have on them? Thanks

I am a new owner of Mazda 3. I want to change my stock tires to a new set. I am looking at 4WheelOnline for the perfect wheel and tire packages, but I am still struggling with what to choose between Falken, Continent, and Nitto tires. Can anyone suggest what brand is perfect for Mazda 3?

Of these, I would choose Continental, although Pirelli tires are also great tires for the money.

Moved from CX-5 sub:

I am a new owner of Mazda 3. I want to change my stock tires to a new set. I am looking for the perfect wheel and tire package, but I am still struggling with what to choose among Falken, Continent, and Nitto brands. Can anyone suggest what brand is the best option for Mazda 3?

I am a new owner of Mazda 3. I want to change my stock tires to a new set. I am looking for the perfect wheel and tire package, but I am still struggling with what to choose among Falken, Continent, and Nitto brands. Can anyone suggest what brand is the best option for Mazda 3?

No such thing as the perfect package. What tire qualities do you prioritize the most? Wet/dry traction? Mileage? Road noise? Price?

Latest posts

Back