Fog Light Output

you need to pop out 3 rivet screws from the wheel well behind the bumper, and a bunch of bolts holding the corner and bottom.

it sucks if you have big fat arm. Do it if you are doing a bunch of upgrades behind the bumper.

you need to pop out 3 rivet screws from the wheel well behind the bumper, and a bunch of bolts holding the corner and bottom.

it sucks if you have big fat arm. Do it if you are doing a bunch of upgrades behind the bumper.
Ah ok

Sounds like too much trouble

Lived it with oem for 8 years
Guess won’t be changing them

Hey I bought a show car that came with green colored fog light bulbs not tint and I cannot find where to buy new ones. Anyone have some ideas?
Do you have a Mazda 5? Can you purchase online and have deliveries in Iran? If not, any department store or service station that sells automotive bulbs will have it. Ask for "H9" size bulbs - a very common size.

Looks like you got fooled by a spam bot. They are getting trickier. Notice the Russian link.
lol. fooled me. But I don*t see any link/hyperlink in his post??

Oh, I think you mean in his signature? I didn*t think people pay attend to that (I don*t). The fact the post makes (it*s mentioned) no sense should have been a giveaway -doh.

Back