SD Card?

RebeccaR7

:
Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring
I'm trying to put my SD card into my computer with the Tom Tom Home program I downloaded. I opened the program and then input my SD Card, but it won't detect it. My computer detects the SD Card, but the program doesn't detect it. Has anyone had this issue and if so, what did you do to fix it?
Thank you!

Input the SD Card FIRST. Make sure the computer sees it as a TomTom...THEN open TomTom Home program, login and make sure the device is linked to your account. After that, watch the magic happen...

Input the SD Card FIRST. Make sure the computer sees it as a TomTom...THEN open TomTom Home program, login and make sure the device is linked to your account. After that, watch the magic happen...

Hmm I'm trying that, and when I put the SD Card in it always says there's errors with my SD Card and for me to repair so I go through the repair and then it says it found no errors. So at that point the SD Card opens up a window with files. But I already downloaded the Tom Tom program through tomtom.com/home. So I open it up from what I downloaded and then it says device not connected. Any other ideas of what I might be doing wrong?

Latest posts

Back