My 2014 Mazda2

Hola, my wife is from Peru. I don't know if you have HomeDepot in Peru, but Rustoleum Flexi-Dip (not Plasti-Dip) is sold in HomeDepot in the green color you are looking for. I used their gray color to paint my wheels and so far I feel like their quality is better than PlastiDip. I used PlastiDip on my older car so I am familiar with both products. Oh, and I am going to Lima and Cuzco in June.

Thanks for the tip! We don't have HomeDepot but we have similar stores, I'll have to check!

I hope you have a great trip! I live in Lima and I visited Cuzco about 6 years ago. Make sure you go up the Huayna Picchu mountain, it's a breathtaking sight!! Kinda risky but you should be fine if you're healthy and careful :) let me know if I can be of any help

Pro Mart has a few Rustoleum products, but I can't recall if they stock Flexi-Dip though. Hi from another 2 in Peru! How are those Corksport lowering springs coping on these roads?

We get to Peru about once a year to visit our dealers. I would love to get the chance to meet up with you next time we are down that way

We get to Peru about once a year to visit our dealers. I would love to get the chance to meet up with you next time we are down that way

Hi Joe, this is Diego, we talked today!, looking forward to having you here in Peru and getting my 2 tuned!

Pro Mart has a few Rustoleum products, but I can't recall if they stock Flexi-Dip though. Hi from another 2 in Peru! How are those Corksport lowering springs coping on these roads?

Hola Paul, I have just read this message! The springs do just fine, a bit of a rough ride at times through certain areas of town and I have started avoiding certain routes as speedbumps are horribly built and I can't even pass them diagonally without a scratch underneath. It really is worth the improvement handling-wise and look-wise though! Definitely something I'd recommend.

I got the license plate relocation kit. Now I need the license plate cover to fill up that ugly hole!

Kvlu1E1.jpg

Last edited:
So here's an update after a little over a year. This is from back in May!! I have since added two big upgrades:

WHEELS

I finally found the wheels I was searching for. 16" Oz Racing Ultraleggeras in Silver finish.. These are light... VERY light!!!! And pretty good looking. Here are a few pictures I took when having an alignment. I changed tires too for 195/45 Nexen SU4. Pretty good tires and an even better price (70$ish each).

RvCyPNe.jpg

GaPmDrz.jpg

Y7GmWoE.jpg

Wxbrotb.jpg

Exhaust

After a few months of investigating I gave in with the Magnaflow exhaust. It is stainless steel and has a 4" outer tip (main pipe is about 2 1/2") and it adds a nice burble to the car. It is not extremely loud (I didn't want it to be) but it's loud enough for those spirited driving sessions.

2CaULJy.jpg

Stainless goodness!!

l8apCpB.jpg

Late night comparison pic

TaLkO2P.jpg

And finally.. installed:

jVtBrA5.jpg

kQEs7D4.jpg

1L3uEDq.jpg

Here's a quick video I snapped so you can hear the exhaust:

Last edited:
I've been thinking about that same exhaust for my car but I wasn't able to find any pictures of it installed. Thanks! (drinks)

Oh man I am loving what you have done with your 2!
Know of any popular shops that specialize in 2s? Or is that a dream coming from Honda world?

Back