My 2014 Mazda2

kmotudo

:
Mazda 2 2014
Hi guys, I registered today on the forum and I had my new Mazda 2 delivered early this week. Here are a couple quick pics.

WgCfKyJ.jpg

lz8Aqjg.jpg

It is a completely stock 2014 Mazda 2 1.5 MT. Future plans involve painting the wheels white, maybe throwing in a tow hook (the current tow hook requires me to remove part of the mask so I'm not too fond of how that looks) and little details here and there. I can't do anything mechanically wise as it'd get rid of warranty.

Attachments

• 1947503_10153903900220204_488763061_n.jpg
    1947503_10153903900220204_488763061_n.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 346
  • DSC_0366.jpg
    DSC_0366.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Thanks. They came with the car. I'd love some Mesh wheels but the car sits too high to add them.

Thanks

Before getting the car I was going through ideas on what I could do with it. I -eventually- plan on using PlastiDip to make the car look like this:

bpB86K6.png

White paint on the wheels and green paint on the spoiler and mirrors but I have started to dobut whether to go green.

Thanks

Before getting the car I was going through ideas on what I could do with it. I -eventually- plan on using PlastiDip to make the car look like this:

bpB86K6.png

White paint on the wheels and green paint on the spoiler and mirrors but I have started to dobut whether to go green.

This is just my opinion, so please feel free to completely ignore it, but I'm with you on doubting the green. I would consider going white/red, or maybe a darker shade of green. I'm not sure...white's a tricky color to coordinate with any other color except maybe black without making it look a bit ridiculous. I think darker hues go well to contrast the white.

Go green or go home!!! It's plastidip you can peel it off if you don't like it.

This is just my opinion, so please feel free to completely ignore it, but I'm with you on doubting the green. I would consider going white/red, or maybe a darker shade of green. I'm not sure...white's a tricky color to coordinate with any other color except maybe black without making it look a bit ridiculous. I think darker hues go well to contrast the white.

Thanks for your opinion. I am pretty doubtful of red because it would make my car look like my countries flag lol and I'm not too much of a fan of that but I have seen red mirrors on White M2s and they look good. And yes, I can just peel plastidip off so that's a huge reason why I would be investing on it! I wonder what light blue would look like (blue similar to the Peru Performance decal)

Awesome man, welcome. I wish I had some wheels like that. (shady)
I'd definitely go with the peru performance color! I really love light blue accents.

Thanks! I was lucky enough to score the last white Mazda 2 in stock. Wheels are awesome and really make me save because I was going to change them right away but I'm growing to love these. I have to check if my local PlastiDip distributors carry a light blue. Also, how reliable is PlastiDip? I mean does it peel off easily?

Nicee.
First time I heard about plastidip was from here lol so idk. I've never used it.
I might find something to plastidip and try it though. . (beer)

But I think it peels off fine if you put enough coats?

Dip will peel easily, as long as you have a thick enough layer. I'm talking 6-7 good layers of dip in order for it to peel nicely, a lot of the people with complaints only throw on 4 layers, which is essentially just enough to show a solid colour.

bad buzz on the wheel though, but atleast you have an excuse to get new ones. (lol2)

Congratulations on the new Mazda. Mod tastefully man, don't make your new car look like a beater modded by 16 year old whose parents bought them their first car. Also sucks about the wheel. I bought new wheels and about a week or two into ownership I had to go off the median (thanks to an idiot driver) and damaged the paint on the inside wheel coming back on.. There are some cool cars on this forum you can probably get some good ideas. Cheers

Thanks for the tips guys. I plan on painting the wheels white by the end of the month.

I got some yellow film from a friend and I put it on my foglights. I like the look. It also has the license platetilt

2yuuCzt.jpg

Thanks

bpB86K6.png

i would go with a mid-to-heavy grey on the mirrors, handles, fuel door and spoiler.

Wow how a year changes everything. I really like the wheels and am convinced they'd look great in a gold-ish colour but I definitely would rather save up for wheels. A friend is offering me Kosei K1s but in 15s and I don't think I wanna go that size.

Also I lowered my car with corksport springs! This was a few months ago but I never got around to posting pictures.

Here's one, difference is big! Look-wise and handling wise. I just wish I had wider wheels (looking for 16x7 probably on my stock 195 or maybe go up to 205):

F7LpN1V.jpg

3HvOi2w.jpg

Back