New MS6 Owner

Destined2race

:
2006 MS6 GT
Hey guys bought a 06 MS6 Red Mica a few weeks ago. So far just done a few mild things: Cobb Apv3, AEM CAI, Tinted Windows, Painted calipers red, put in some stereo stuff and gave it a full detail. Loved my WRX I had so always thought id enjoy this car. Not bad so far, just trying to figure out why my AP shows 9psi wot. pulls decent, maybe the freezing temps w/ a CAI is throwing it off. ANyways ill hit tech for that.

Soon id like to get some springs, have my buddy powdercoat the rims black or gunmetal, and possibly a carbon fiber hood (oem one has a few rust spots starting to bubble up pretty noticeably) and a etune.

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/Destined2race/slideshow/Mazda Album

Welcome to the forum, your Speed6 looks good! you are in the right track with the Cobb v3 and the AEM CAI. It sounds like you have a boost leak since you are only reaching 9psi, when stock you should be reaching 15.9psi. I recommend that you join ********** since there are a lot of resources and info about our cars that you should read before you start modding. I am f15ms6 over there.

Back