What stroller do you use, and does it fit behind the 3rd row?

I have a Baby Jogger Citi Mini stroller. I only have one child, so it is rare I have to store it behind the 3rd row. The time I had all six seats filled, it DID fit behind the third row standing on its side. I do not remember if I removed two of the wheels to get it to fit or not (the wheels come off easily). The forum at car-seat.org has some good info about carseats and strollers for the Mazda5. Here is one post to reference. http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?p=2470574 Hope that info helps.

We have a Contour Options LT tandem stroller and Jeep one. They only fit with one of the third row seats down.

Just a cheapo $12 umbrella stroller. Fits behind the 3rd row fine. Our larger Peg Perego collapsing stroller only fits diagonally with the third row down.

Our kids never really took to strollers. We have used a Jeep model & I think it fits behind, but it was older when we acquired it and I'm sure off the market by now.
Make that kid walk, man...or used the Daddy pack ;)

Past:
Wendy Bellisiamo umbrella stroller fits folded but the front wheels rubs just a little.
Joovy Caboose Ultralight sit and stand fits folded when resting on the side but top wheel rubs on the headrest if it is down.

Current:
Some European tri-fold (cant remember name) fits with room to spare.

I saw another tri-fold that was ~$500 but can fold into the size of a small carry-on bag that can fit into the overhead bin of a mid size airplane (obviously not the puddle jumpers) it was pretty cool. Ive seen Euro/Asian umbrella stroller that are much more compact but not readily available here. I don't think it is the babies, rather we like massive understorage and long/tall handles to fit the paretns. If you go over seas, checkem out! We make the kids walk as much as possible so they were never really used anyhow.

Last edited:
Graco travel system stroller. Not sure which model number, but it is full size. This is what it looks like ~~~>
th

We have twins and use the Easywalker Duo for our daily 2 to 4 hour on/off-road strollering/hiking/walking sessions. No, it does not fit behind the 3rd row, but was never meant to as it replaces the car for us (gets great gas mileage!). But we also use two of these Maclaren umbrella strollers for certain things and both would fit behind the third row if needed.

Quinny Zapp fits behind the 3rd row (with the seats up). My wife currently uses an old Peg Perego stroller that also fits back there. I don't know what the model name/number of the PP is though.

Baby Jogger City Micro - folds half and nearly flat. Without removing anything and fit stand up nicely, or remove the front wheels if you prefer (so easy). I also have an older evenflo umbrella stroller that fits :p

Latest posts

Back