Grey Msp Rebuild Round 3

Looks good mate.. cant wait to get mine ferdi did make something awesome for us protege owners.. wonder what happend to the thread though

Yea i definitely agree.... I wanna see what it will look like installed i think for sure ill be getting trans case powdercoated a custom color and possibly the brace as well.... Seriously i tried looking for the group buy cant find the page

Also started my car first crank fired right up.... 10 mins later i was having a voltage problem after the car warmed up and found out the alternator pooped on me i swapped the alternator with one of the extras i have and the started perfect and held voltage great with the whole new grounding.... I do plan to replace the alternator with a new one and still add a condensor either apexi or buddy club

Why you change your cluster for a Canadian ?

My stock cluster pooped on me i always like black face cluster. I got a great deal on the Canadian cluster to! Also it matches my aem gauges.... I wish somebody would make matching gauge rings for the aem gauges to match the 505zoom rings

car is running great and the voltage is holding great as well still planning to get a new alternator and add a apexi condenser. i also was able to get all the clunks fixed coming from the suspension. the alignment went great took it to a shop called trueline. now for the weird part the new alternator pulley i have installed kind of broke but still working fine i had to cut the piece that fell of

anybody have an idea what can happen if im still running the pulley?.... lol i figured it just got lighter

Car has been running great even in the heat. I did the first oil change with mobil 1 10w 30 plus new large denso filter

Back