Pretty much done now
Spec flywheel

Act hd stage 3

Msp trans with mfactory lsd

Engine finally mounted

Good ridge clutch line

FS

Last edited:
Order up a couple things bought some denso oil filters from cross over. Also order a bunch of parts for my custom grounding kit bought 26 ft of stinger hpm 4 gauge wire. Also picked up stinger hpm sht 301 digital positive and sht 303 negative terminals. Also bought in bulk 25 stinger hpm 4 gauge ring terminals and two really cool stinger hpm dual 4 guage ring terminals one for the fuse box and the other for the alternator. Picked a glove box and ash tray from scratchnsniff. Also decided to prep the dual cluster needed a bit of sanding to properly set the aem gauges without getting stuck

To go with this set up i bought a Canadian black cluster and have some 505zoom rings and ddm led light waiting for installation

Last edited:
Car is pretty much ready to start
stringer dual terminal mounted on the alternator with stinger dual 4 gauge wire setup also ran a 4 gauge wire to the starter

Harness all plugged in with a mild wire tuck

Last edited:
I finished up the grounding kit... Installed the alternator pulley and got the engine assembled

Medieval pulley

Rear awr sway bar links

Last edited:
Right before i decided install everything back on i decide to repair my wastegate flap since it stopped covering the hole.... Had my bro help me with the welding

Dont mind the red paint my bro thought it was liquid wrench when he sprayed it

Last edited:
Recieved my extend trans brace plus case

Awesome quality

Plan to install it once i have a forged engine ready.... Thinking about getting the mfactory gear set or just the 626 5th gear for the lower highway speed

Last edited:
Recieved my extend trans brace plus case

Awesome quality

Plan to install it once i have a forged engine ready.... Thinking about getting the mfactory gear set or just the 626 5th gear for the lower highway speed

Looks good mate.. cant wait to get mine ferdi did make something awesome for us protege owners.. wonder what happend to the thread though

Latest posts

Back