How to Contact JBR for Personalized Service

JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
If anyone was wondering, we now have a phone # you can call to get answers to your questions or to place orders by phone. You can also call just to say hi and tell me how much you love me. The chances that one of us will actually answer the phone though, is highly unlikely. We're a small operation so, to stop in the middle of what we're doing is not always possible but, if you leave a message I guarantee someone will call you back in 24 hours or less. We can now be reached at 618-651-1140. If you have any other # for us, delete it please.

And do us a favor, if you call, leave a message.

You can also send us an email to jamesbaroneracing@gmail.com or by using the contact section on our website at jamesbaroneracing.com to ask questions as well. We're in our email all day and this is one of the fastest ways to get a response. Please, don't message us on facebook.

Whether you are calling or emailing, please formulate complete sentences, read what you wrote at least once before sending, speak clearly when leaving your name and # so we can get you directed to the person that can help you best.

We look forward to hearing from you and hope that this is just another way we can improve our service.

Thanks,
Jamie

Last edited:
Back