#Nicethingsneverlast

BeetleJuice

:
mazda2 touring
Hi guys. I'm so bummed out right now. I took my baby for a wash yesterday. Here is the back story; I always wash my car at this one place during winter. It's simple, nothing fancy and cost only 4$. So I've been going there about every two weeks for a quick wash to get the road salt off. Well yesterday I took it through the car wash(not touchless) and I heard this funny scraping sound. After the wash is done I got out and inspected the car and low and behold, a gouge the size of a quarter was carved into my rear passenger door. Not only that but there is a dent add well. The place where I got my car wash refuses that their car wash did not do this. I can't prove the wrong because I don't have a before or after pic. In the grand scheme of things I guess it's not the end of the world but now I have a gouge in my paint and a dent and I've kept my car pristine for the last two years. I'm just upset that this happened. Is it my fault for going through the wash and not choosing touchless? I'm not happy, now I have to either suck it up or get it fixed. And I don't really have the cash for that.
Fml!

Don't let them off the hook that easy. You may want to contact the consumer protection agency local office. You could also draw up an intimidating letter and mail it to the owner of the place. The whole you can't prove it thing is bogus. I mean, who is going to go into a place like that and take before pictures every time just in case? They screwed up your car and need to take responsibility.

Sorry to hear about it , I feel your pain . At least it's on the passenger side so you don't have to see it every time you get in. My 2 seems to be a magnet for road debris on the highway , and our paint is thin !

Latest posts

Back