2014 M6 Center Storage Bin small storage tray

rampage80

:
2014 Mazda 6 Touring (Blue Reflex)
Hey guys, finally got around to ordering the small storage tray (for phone, loose change, etc) that fits in the center storage bin "upper lip" of the 2014 M6. They came out with one for the 2014 Mazda 3 recently that also fits the 2014 6 (verified by another M6 owner who went to his local Mazda dealer showroom to check). I ordered from our forum sponsor and friends at MedCenter Mazda for $18.50 including shipping. Part number BHN16450XA. Note the bin for the 2010-2013 Mazda 3 WILL NOT fit our 2014 6, only the 2014 is compatible. If you go with Medcenter you have to order this part by phone as it's not on their website as a 2014 M3 interior accessory yet. Thought this might be of interest for those of us that are anal retentive types (like me) and need every last little doo-dad to make our cars complete, LOL!

Note too this part ships from California so may take up to a week shipping if you're on the east coast. A shout out/thanks to "ValleyDog" on another M6 forum who turned me on to this initially.

Have a good weekend guys. Rampage

UPDATE: Received coin storage bin today (2/18/14) and it fits perfectly in the 2014 Mazda 6, width wise, fits right into the grooves on either side of the top of the center storage bin and can slide as well. Has a small cutout on one side, not sure what that's for (almost looks like an old fashioned cigarette holder cutout, maybe placed there to aid in coin removal)? Just what the doctor ordered!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing - I may drop by the dealer and order one for myself. It sounds useful! I even bought my car from med center.

Cut out is for a cable. If you place your phone in the tray you can charge it without flattening the cable. You should be able to lead a cable in/out of the storage bin.

Back