Injen Intake

Injen Intake

In excellent condition, looks new. Was installed and used for ~6K miles. Gave a great intake growl an a little more mid range. Overall a worthwhile mod. Will come with everything shown, including unused filter cover.

List Date: 1/31/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Injen Intake
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $152.47

mazdas247

Last edited:
Injen Intake

In excellent condition, looks new. Was installed and used for 6K miles. Gave a great intake growl an a little more mid range. Overall a worthwhile mod. Will come with everything shown, including unused filter cover.

Do you mind if I ask why you are selling? I live in ATL and might be interested. Thanks, Dan

List Date: 2/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Injen Intake
On Sale For: $120 + $15 Shipping

ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Injen Intake

I sold the Mazda so I have no need for this.

No, I will not sell it for $100 shipped (someone keeps PM'ing me about that).

My price is more than fair...take it or spend more money buying the same thing new.

My address is wrong....moved to FL about 8 months ago and never updated it.

Sorry I thought you were local and I could pick it up. With that in mind, why would I be asking you to sell it to me for $100 shipped. I thought your price was reasonable, but it seems like you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder and are jumping to conclusion. I guess I will pass. Thanks.

Before you jump to conclusions you should have read the post. If you had you would realize that comment wasn't directed at you, but to those people who have been PM'ing me offering me $100 shipped.

Since you were answering my question about why you were selling, I assumed your reply was directed towards me. Sorry if I made a false assumption, but it is a bit ironic.

Back