MOCO Jackets Available

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Just wanted to our NEMOC Family! We will be doing a one time run of MOCO Jackets, similar to what the MOCO Staff wears at our corrals. The esitmated cost is between $50-$55, shipping will be extra of course. For those of you who do not know, Mazdaspeed Motorsports Development is no more! Mazda Motorsports is the new branding! he new jackets will reflect this and as well as the new color scheme, Mazda Blue w/ Silver/Gray.

Lauri is meeting with our supplier and will are trying to get everything finalized by this weekend. If you are on Facebook, you can see the sizing chart on our MOCO page. I will update this post this weekend, if you want one, please PM with the size. I will post my paypal addy, once we've finalized everything with the vendor.

Back of the jacket, except with new logo in blue/grey

new logo:

front of jacket, but MOCO will be in blue (and NO patches)

S-XL $50 +$12.35 Shipping USPS PRIORITY MAIL

2XL-3XL $55 + $12.35 Shipping

4XL $77 +$12.35 Shipping (sorry, but us big guys cost more)

CUTOFF DATE FOR RECEIPT OF FUNDS: Sunday, February 17, 2014

Pay Pal Address: fishline9572@aol.com

Please make sure you send payment as a gift or a fee will apply!

Make sure you also confirm your jacket size in the comment section in PayPal.

Estimated Shipping Date: Week of March, 17, 2014

These are awesome! Since they're a one time run thing, do we need to have them ordered before March 17th? And for those of us who don't have facebook is there anyway to get a sizing shot put on this thread?

Cool....and if I don't win I know the money goes to a good place. :) Wonder what other goodies y'all will have? :)

Back