Mazda LRP Corral/Mazdas In The Park May 23-25, 2014

Yeah, I expect that I will be irritated if I install the hardtop and then can't "put it down" while it's dry.

I just get more wet in the rain with the soft top up than with the hardtop up :)

images

a jeep liberty
Oh how I am not surprised.

Looking forward to LRP! The REPU is inspected and full with gas. I was going to wash it but then I saw the weather for Friday. Maybe I'll find a touchless car wash nearby so its clean for the show on Sunday.

Mike, if you do bring the hardtop and it's nice out you are more than welcome to store it on my car. ;) haha I say leave it at home, would suck if we end up having nice weather and you can't drive topless.

Went out tonight and bought a few items for the trip...snacks, dews, etc and got the small suitcase out of the attic. Will be the first road trip in the Miata so going to be weird not having the space of the P5 to pack things.

Chris, I'm bringing some quick detailer and extra microfibers, you are welcome to use it.

Take that seat Sean! I went for a short drive with Mike in the car and that was before he had everything sorted out...can only imagine how it drives now and on track vs. back roads.

All packed up and ready to go. Tire pressure...check...oil level...check...coolant...reservoir was at low mark(?). So at 8pm I made a quick trip to AZ and picked up a gallon. Rad was full so topped off the reservoir and tossed the gallon in the trunk...just-in-case.

See y'all in the morning! :D

Are the corral tickets available at the gate? I'm only showing up Saturday, dragged my feet and work was busy. I called LRP they said Will Call might have the corral tickets, but wanted to confirm.

Don't think there are corral tickets avail, I don't hi I you'll have a problem getting in the corral though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just buy a general admission ticket and once you get to the corral area, tell the guys at the gate that you're with Marlon and you'll be golden, or I'll run over and verify to them that you're with us.

Pics on fb, lol.

All is well. A bit of rain both days, but nothing horrible until the deluge at the end of the GT Race yesterday.

Finally today should be warmer with plenty of sunshine!! A nice relaxing day, checking out the car shows, grilling and hanging with friends. Aahhh, what could be any better?? We miss you! I had a Stella in your honor at dinner Thu night. : ) AND I rode with Mahk in the parade laps, top up though. The weather was too sketchy, didn't want a repeat of the Glen!

Pics on fb, lol.

All is well. A bit of rain both days, but nothing horrible until the deluge at the end of the GT Race yesterday.

Finally today should be warmer with plenty of sunshine!! A nice relaxing day, checking out the car shows, grilling and hanging with friends. Aahhh, what could be any better?? We miss you! I had a Stella in your honor at dinner Thu night. : ) AND I rode with Mahk in the parade laps, top up though. The weather was too sketchy, didn't want a repeat of the Glen!

it was a great weekend for shua! and as much as i wanted to ride that guys bumper and pass him on the parade lap, i resisted!! ;)

^^^^ im sure that Statie wished you used the same restraint on him. :p

Tks again for dinner Sat night Lauri...it was good and very appreciated!

Back