Mazda LRP Corral/Mazdas In The Park May 23-25, 2014

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Here is some prelim info regarding the LRP Corral, I will update it as updated information becomes available!

We will be hosting our annual corral @ Lime Rock Park and we are working with Storm Sasaki as well to promote Mazdas In The Park. This is during the Memorial Day Weekend and it should be a huge event! Mazda In The Park is replacing the OCC Meet and will be held on Sunday. We are waiting on pricing for the corral and will have our normal corral activities, parade laps, meet and greets, driver change challenge and of course great food and racing! I am working on getting us dedicated "Mazda Only Camping" as well. Mazda In The Park info is contained below.

We will be leaving on Thursday afternoon/evening to caravan to Lime Rock Park, we will meeting up with the Pittsburgh family along the way. If you don't go to any other event, this will be the one to attend...word has it that we'll have longer parade laps (time permitting of course)and other surprises. If you have any questions, PM me, text or e mail me and I will answer them......the stories from Lime Rock are Legendat, G-Fez, Driving Will Asian and more........if you liked Mid-Ohio, you'll love LRP! Just ask Phen......The NEMOC Family are a great bunch as well!

MAZDAS IN THE PARK
Sunday May 25th
10am-3pm
Lime Rock Park
60 White Hollow Road
Lakeville, CT 06039
It will be the same as OCC $5/car regardless of make/model, BUT it will also be $5/person suggested donation. All proceeds after they cover operating costs will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project.
This even will be open to all makes/models so bring your friends!
Mazdas will be parked on the front straight, Vendors will be in pit lane, all other makes will be parked in the paddock just on the other side of the pits.
The friday and saturday before will be The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge. There will be a Mazda Corral both days as well as parade laps after the race on Saturday. Please visit https://www.facebook.com/events/5224...ilter=upcoming for more information.

Vendors:
Custom Performance Engineering: cp-e? | Custom Performance Engineering: Cat Back Exhausts, Down Pipes, Test Pipes & Mazdaspeed 3 Tuning
JNA Performance: JNA Performance LLC "Your One Stop On-Line Performance Shop"
Papa Customs: PapaCustoms

Hotel info:
Area: Accommodations - Lime Rock Park

More info/vendors will be added when it becomes available. So keep checking back!

Ok, guys, hear is the ticket information and what we'll be offering>

Here are the particulars for the pricing for the Memorial Day Weekend Event

PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKETS SALES WON'T START UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!!!!

LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED FOR ALL CORRAL ATTENDEES (SATURDAY)

Mazda Corral Super Pass 2014

$75 per Mazda driver, $45 per person for any additional guests, $30 if the driver is a current or former member of the Armed Forces, any additional guests that are current or former members of the Armed Forces as well as their immediate family get in for free. Kids 12 and under are also free.

Phone Call Only – 1 (860) 435-5000

Ticket Includes:

Weekend (Friday – Sunday) Admission Ticket ($45 value)

Friday Mazda Corral Parking ($15 value)

Saturday Mazda Corral Parking ($15 value)

Mazda Parade Laps for the first 50 cars to arrive ($15 value; day t.b.d.)

Sunday “Mazdas in the Park, formerly OCC All Mazda Meet” On-Track Car Show Parking (Mazda’s only – all other makes park in Paddock Parking – $5 value – net proceeds from show go to Wounded Warrior Project)

Mazda swag, driver meet-and-greet opportunities and more (priceless!)

Camping is available in a special Mazda Corral area at an additional charge of $20 per 20’ x 20’ spot, good for the entire weekend.

Tickets must be purchased before 5 p.m. on Friday, May 16, 2014. No Mazda Corral tickets will be available on the day of the event; however, individuals may purchase regular price admission tickets at the gate.

Parade Laps (rumor has it that we'll get extra laps)

Continental Breakfast

Catered Lunch served and prepared by MOCO Staff and Volunteers

Private Paddock Tours/Meet and Greet's

Charity Raffle supporting the Semper Fi Fund

Driver Change Challenge w/ CJ Wilson Racing

Swag bag

Pace Car Rides ( if provided )

Hot Pit Tours ( if provided )

10 "Mazda Only Parking" Campsites

And more.........

Tickets go on sale to day and the advanced ticket sales ends on May 16, 2014.........

We will have a flyer with additional details up soon!

Thanks,
Marlon

Plus we'll have more as we always

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you guys know that I should have pricing by weeks end! I have convince my contact @ LRP, to set aside 10 "MAZDA ONLY CAMPSITES". The camp sites have numbers, so you can actually secure the spot you want, I have asked for the best 10 of course. I know that the corral attendees will the most laps and of course the Nutmeg Miata Club will have their event, but ours will bigger and better this year.

We will have our ususal spot and we will be serving food again and we will have more parade laps than anyone else as well! As soon as I get the pricing, I will post up the link, it should be cheaper since there is no GT abd DP cars running! So we will see you guys in a few months!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I should have pricing by weeks end! I have convince my contact @ LRP, to set aside 10 "MAZDA ONLY CAMPSITES". The camp sites have numbers, so you can actually secure the spot you want, I have asked for the best 10 of course. I know that the corral attendees will the most laps and of course the Nutmeg Miata Club will have their event, but ours will bigger and better this year.

We will have our ususal spot and we will be serving food again and we will have more parade laps than anyone else as well! As soon as I get the pricing, I will post up the link, it should be cheaper since there is no GT abd DP cars running! So we will see you guys in a few months!

double woot! ;)

double woot! ;)
3x WOOT!

I need to put this out there, so no one is disappointed:

Per the Parade Lap Coordinators for IMSA: ONLY MAZDA VEHICLES ARE ALLOWED ON PARADE LAPS, NO OTHER MAKES ARE ALLOWED

Not MY Rule, but an IMSA thing!!!

Update

Hey Marlon,

Since they went on sale this week, we’ve sold:

7 driver passes

4 guest passes

4 camping spots (Spots 262, 263, 264, 265)

Heya guys/gals. I'm planning on being at LRP this year. My wife will have the dogs down in NC that weekend, so just me. If there is an open bed/couch/tent/whatever available that I can take advantage of that is closer than the 3hrs away that I live, I'd appreciate it :) I can split whatever costs needed.

Mike, we have a guy in OH that MAY be looking for a hotel roomie, I'll find out what's going on with that and let you know.

Back