Mazda Corral and OCC Meet @ Lime Rock Park! May 25, 2014

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Looks like we will be combining our MOCO Corral and the OCC Meet together, during the Memorial Day Weekend! This should be one of the largest meets ever and with no racing on Sunday, we can hold our cookout again. So stay tuned for all of the upcoming details! Looks like we'll take over the entire skidpad! Just imagine the entire skidpad full of Mazdas!

Ok, here is the info that you've been waiting for:

PLEASE NOTE, TICKETS SALES STARTS TODAY

Mazda Corral Super Pass 2014

$75 per Mazda driver, $45 per person for any additional guests, $30 if the driver is a current or former member of the Armed Forces, any additional guests that are current or former members of the Armed Forces as well as their immediate family get in for free. Kids 12 and under are also free.Phone Call Only – 1 (860) 435-5000

Ticket Includes:

Weekend (Friday – Sunday) Admission Ticket ($45 value)

Friday Mazda Corral Parking ($15 value)

Saturday Mazda Corral Parking ($15 value)

Mazda Parade Laps for the first 50 cars to arrive ($15 value; day t.b.d.)

Sunday “Mazdas in the Park, formerly OCC All Mazda Meet” On-Track Car Show Parking (Mazda’s only – all other makes park in Paddock Parking – $5 value – net proceeds from show go to Wounded Warrior Project)

Mazda Swag Bag

. Parade Laps

. Continental Breakfast-Saturday

. Catered Lunch, Prepared and Serve by the MOCO Staff and Volunteers

. Private Meet & Greets with All Mazda Teams

. Charity Raffle-Supporting the Semper Fi Fund ( Freedom Autosports Charity of Choice )

. Pace Car Rides ( If available from IMSA)

. Hot Pit Tours ( If available from IMSA )

. Driver Change Challenge w/ CJ Wilson Racing ( can you beat the pros?)

. Special Guest Driver ( depending on schedule and availability )

. 10-"Mazda Only Camping" Area $20 for a 20' X 20' Spot, good for the entire weekend!

Tickets must be purchased before 5 p.m. on Friday, May 16, 2014. No Mazda Corral tickets will be available on the day of the event; however, individuals may purchase regular price admission tickets at the gate.

Last edited:
Hahaha, some of them are a bit spotty at times. That's why I take so many pictures!

I have heard back from Ryan at Lime rock Park and it looks like pricing will be lower that last year, since the big boys will not be at the the event. Last year it was $80 for the 3 day ticket. I expect it to be in the $50-$80 range, again I am not sure, but I am comfortable with the range. Once it is finalized, I wil let you all know and I will let you know how much camping will be as well.

Looks like we will be combining our MOCO Corral and the OCC Meet together, during the Memorial Day Weekend! This should be one of the largest meets ever and with no racing on Sunday, we can hold our cookout again. So stay tuned for all of the upcoming details! Looks like we'll take over the entire skidpad! Just imagine the entire skidpad full of Mazdas!

Awesome!!! Looking forward to the weekend always a good time with the MEEPS! Corrected that for ya, Mahk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmm,, might just have to make another trip up. Was nice to see everyone last year and had a fun time to boot.

Nice! Maybe by that time I'll have a Miata and can drive the parade laps. :D

Sounds like I will no longer have a Mazda for this event. Will have to ride with someone. She is always allowed in the corral!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. My patience was tested and pushed. I'm done.

Sounds like I will no longer have a Mazda for this event. Will have to ride with someone. She is always allowed in the corral!!!!!

There's always space in my passenger seat buddy. (fee: 1 hoon session with that little italian you just picked up)

Here's the lunch menu for the Corral Attendees, brought to you by the Bier Haus in Strongsville, Ohio!

Homemade Brats
W/Pretzel Bun

Bratburgers
W/ Pretzel Bun

Hot Dogs for kids
w/ Regular Bun

Marinated Veggie Skewers

German Potato Salad

Creamy Coleslaw.......

Back