Corksport Lowering Springs Installed

covers

:
CX5
just got these installed, ride quality is more or less similar to my H&R's

if anyone is interested in my H&R's let me know im selling

contact brydon@corksport.com to get yours.

Last edited:
Nice look. How's the ride and handling compared to stock?

the spring rate is definitely higher than stock however not by much, feels more or les like the H&R's which are extremely close to stock

just got these installed, ride quality is more or less similar to my H&R's

if anyone is interested in my H&R's let me know im selling

103fw5g.jpg

144bcl5.jpg

It's hard to tell because no trim level is listed, but if you have 19" wheels, those springs may be lower than the H&R. Here is a pic of mine when I put the pizza cutter back on. It could just be the angle and distance in the shots, but it looks slightly lower.

Reading this: "It's hard to tell because no trim level is listed, but if you have 19" wheels, those springs may be lower than the H&R.", I have to ask why?

It's hard to tell because no trim level is listed, but if you have 19" wheels, those springs may be lower than the H&R. Here is a pic of mine when I put the pizza cutter back on. It could just be the angle and distance in the shots, but it looks slightly lower.

oh its definitely lower

before with H&R:
2ryixrd.jpg

Corksport doesn't say how much lower is it? To me it seems like it's lower then H&R.
How about camber adjustment? Corksport, doesn't say anything about that? What is there solution, to this problem?
How much they cost?

Last edited:
Corksport doesn't say how much lower is it? To me it seems like it's lower then H&R.
How about camber adjustment? Corksport, doesn't say anything about that? What is there solution, to this problem?
How much they cost?

3.25" all around, camber can be adjusted slightly, below is a quote from corksport.

"The camber in the rear is not adjustable by much. You can loosen the camber blades that set cambers and move then slightly but will not correct major camber. Our car was well within spec so this didn't matter. They add a lot of toe to the front and rear when lowered. This is what will destroy the tires. This is fairly easy to adjust."

I paid 209+ shipping to canada.

TBH, if I had a little more drop I would probably rub my front wheels when turning without modifying the wheel well cover.

With the factory size and offset wheels or your other set? Where specifically is the space getting tight int he wheel well?

With the factory size and offset wheels or your other set? Where specifically is the space getting tight int he wheel well?
If that's directed at me, with my aftermarket wheels, only with full deflection though such as a sharp u turn, my wheel will slightly touch the inside wheel cover, not even enough to make a sound or after a year, a spot. I forgot what the offset is.. I looked at it last time I had a wheel off too. I almost want to say it was 15, w/e it is it's basically flush with the fender.

There is front camber bolt available. I have posted somewhere here about it.
3.25" ?!?! holly shxt, that is cool. We only need some camber adjusters for the rear and we are set.
These springs are made by Corksport? They give you the new alignment specs?

I know about that, I have found it.
He is dropped way to down and I was wondering Corksport how it handles the camber adjustment? They will have a solution for this? There is no way that they can compensate from factory adjustments.

Corksport claims they're not seeing that big a change in camber, only in toe which can be adjusted. Personally, I'm not convinced. And no, they don't have any camber adjustment kits as yet. Side note: I think it would be in Corksport's best interest to be part of this discussion and let interested forum members know what they're up to.

Last edited:
Back