2014 B-Spec Racing

Never driven it. However, the reviews I got from people that went last year are not enough to entice me to make the trip. I would rather spend the money on one of the Regionals at MRLS.

The marble floor bathrooms were not enough?, lol!

I will be hitting one of the MRLS events as well, not sure which one yet.

Good news for me at Inde, we have the two Fits signed up so I can win tires with a victory.

-Derrick

If anyone heads out the Inde motorsports park this weekend look for this transporter, that is where you will find me

Joey-jordan-motorsports.jpg

-Derrick

If anyone heads out the Inde motorsports park this weekend look for this transporter, that is where you will find me

Joey-jordan-motorsports.jpg

-Derrick

Nice rig, I would say that should be easy to find but I expect there will be many like it there...anyway, I will see you out there!

Nice rig, I would say that should be easy to find but I expect there will be many like it there...anyway, I will see you out there!

I wish is was mine, lol!

It is the team I race with who transports the car for me. I would love to say they do it for free but gas costs money in one of these things........

I almost forgot to mention the transporter doesnt have the decals on the side, they were peeled off.

-Derrick

The weekend went well, I got a 2nd place and a 1st place. There was an adventure where a BMW ran me off the track when I was working on passing the 1st place honda fit on Saturday which was not so much fun. Overall it was a great place to race at Inde Motorsport Park. Thanks to Zoomerang2 for the help all weekend!

-Derrick

I am pretty sure it did have a red hood and a big smiley face too. No video :( The Smarty cam was giving me grief on saturday, I only have sundays race. The BMW driver was running in STU (I think) and came through the corner really hot so he slid sideways into my path so I had to bail off the track to not get hit. On Sunday the BMW went off somewhere and tore up the front end of the car (I didnt see the off, just the car in impound afterwards).

Do you know him?

-Derrick

I went a looked up the entry list, it was James Spurling in the 97 BMW Z3 running in STU.

-Derrick

I am pretty sure it did have a red hood and a big smiley face too. No video :( The Smarty cam was giving me grief on saturday, I only have sundays race. The BMW driver was running in STU (I think) and came through the corner really hot so he slid sideways into my path so I had to bail off the track to not get hit. On Sunday the BMW went off somewhere and tore up the front end of the car (I didnt see the off, just the car in impound afterwards).

Do you know him?

-Derrick

Yes I do. He is over on one of the other forums complaining about another driver hitting him... But his video (imho) did not back up his claim. Interesting to see other people having to avoid him as well. ;)

Your consistent lack of video is disappointing. lol I know you don't want people to see how slow BS is, but its a good thing to have if someone takes you out.

Last edited:
Lol

He drives really slow in the corners. I caught up to him after I was run off the track trying to get back up to the fit on the same lap several corners later.

He said he was hit there in that forum but he doesn't mention the off the track and tearing up the front end on sunday.

-Derrick

Last edited:
So was I the only one to raise a fist in the air on lap 11? Didn't catch the end though, the stream stopped right after you let he Miata by on lap 20...

Ballsy move of that Fit after he got it sideways to chop the nose off.

thanks, was the best 20 minutes of racing I've seen this year.

Yeah the video sounds weird. The exhaust is really quiet, I am thinking of change out to something a little louder. There was a problem at the end of the video where youtube froze the picture with several laps to go

Here is a shortened up version with all of the good stuff instead of 44 minutes

-Derrick

Back