Aftermarket wheels/tire fitment

advan1

:
Mazda CX9 GT
Hello all! I'm thinking of getting a '14 GT in a couple months and I've been looking for aftermarket wheels and tires....I know, cart before the horse. At any rate, I was wondering if 275/40 20 with 20x10 wheels will fit without rubbing. Also, what's the ideal offset with this combo? I've been searching around on here but I couldn't find the info I was looking for.

FYSA: I'm not concerned with decreased gas mileage, weight, rough ride etc.

Thanks in advance!

I have 2012 CX9 Touring and replaced with aftermarket wheel & tire set.

Tire size: 275/45R20
Wheel size: F: 20x9 +35 offset / R: 20x9 +18 offset

No rubbing, perfect fit. +35 offset for front & rear should be OK.

Nice!! Do you have any pics to share? Do you have any before and after shots...I'd really like to see what it looks like from behind. Who did you get your wheels from?

MatsudaCX9 - The pics of your ride in your profile look great! Have you had any issues when carrying a full load, say, 4 adults?

MatsudaCX9 - The pics of your ride in your profile look great! Have you had any issues when carrying a full load, say, 4 adults?

Hi advan1,
The max load that I had is, at rear 2 adults & 2 kids and 1 adult at the front passenger seat, no problem so far.
The rear tire never hit the fender.

i think should just get the right load rating for the size you are getting so that you wont blow a tire or what.

Back