T3 Turbo Manifold & 3" Wastegate adapter.

Hey guys, I have sold quite a few parts on here (under a different name) so I know the setup. As always, PAYPAL ONLY. First one to pay, gets the parts.
Parts will be shipped USPS and you will receive a tracking number upon shipment (even though USPS online tracking sucks.) On to the parts:

T3 turbo manifold. $100 shipped in CONUS. Not sure of the brand, bought it off a member here and it is a solid piece.
Cast iron, ceramic coated black (has some miles so the ceramic shows sign of wear.)
IMG_6980_zps1624ed26.jpg

ATP 3" V-band adapter. $150 shipped in CONUS. Bolts to the Ford 5-bolt style housing and converts it to Internal Wastegate.
Can include the 7psi wastegate and custom bracket for no charge if you need it.
IMG_6981_zps74593753.jpg

IMG_6984_zps2660a81d.jpg

IMG_6985_zpse5635c96.jpg

IMG_6986_zps237cc324.jpg

PAYPAL: simonnoitalay@yahoo.com

So, you dont have the downpipe?
This manifold is from the FM Protege Turbo Kit (FlyInMiata turbo kit for the proteges).

Well I do, but I am cutting it up and reusing it for my current setup. A custom one would be better then what I made for it anyways lol I figure it would still be easy to sell since the prices are so low, but I guess not.

still have the 3" v band adapter, will be posting my steedspeed/ Garett t3/to4E/ and tial wastegate combo tomorrow.

Im selling my manifold if 704 does not answer

Its that same one, but Im asking $150 shipped USPS Priority.

Back