Just need to vent, hit and run

The car was park in front of the house yesterday got home last night and saw this. Is not something that can be buffed out. Just a hassle of dealing with the police report, insurance and getting the car fix. All the little dents and scratches that is on the car was done by people anonymously. Looks like it was hit by a truck, probably the garbage truck, it was garbage day yesterday. The car was parked straight it is now at an angle. Just needed to vent.

16pbvd.jpg

21mg7zp.jpg

Last edited:
ARGH!!! So sorry man! That is not a good thing to come home to. UNRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE SUCK!

Sorry to see that, how rude, that isn't minor damage either. They will have to replace the bumper and the rear quarter panel, that isn't cheap. That is ridiculous!!!

It probably is the dump truck. Next time the garbage truck comes ask the to pull up to see if the truck aligns to the damage. Then call them and find out who did the trash that night and then have them find the truck and the police can see if there is any hidden damage. The height of damage is unusual.

It just goes to show you shouldn't think about having a nice vehicle unless you can park in a garage or driveway. When I was attending college I had a treacherous parking deck to deal with that had extremely narrow spaces. Hope that your insurance didn't go up.

Ouch. Since there's nothing you can do about it, try and look at it from the other side. No one was hurt and that doesn't seem too bad: one dent on the rear quarter panel and bumper covers are pretty cheap -paint will cost you tho. Since you are not at fault, it won't affect your premium but it sucks to have to eat the deductible. I too have had my share of hit and run. Such is the joy of city life!

Back