Where to buy a 2014 Mazda 6 spoiler

smartmonkey69

:
2014 Mazda6
Hey guys, I am new to this forum. I recently bought a base model 2014 Mazda 6 and I would like to get a spoiler for it. Im looking to get lip spoiler that you will see on the more high end 2014 Mazda 6's.
Mazda has it for like 345.00 dollars I have seen some cheaper ones but I am not sure of the quality and I am wondering if any of you could recommend to me a site where I might be able to get is cheaper.

BTW, I love my Mazda 6, its awesome!!!

Hey guys, I am new to this forum. I recently bought a base model 2014 Mazda 6 and I would like to get a spoiler for it. Im looking to get lip spoiler that you will see on the more high end 2014 Mazda 6's.
Mazda has it for like 345.00 dollars I have seen some cheaper ones but I am not sure of the quality and I am wondering if any of you could recommend to me a site where I might be able to get is cheaper.

BTW, I love my Mazda 6, its awesome!!!

amazon bro. it has all that stuff for less

amazon bro. it has all that stuff for less

They just have the OEM part for 349.00. I went to carid and got it for 249.00(painted). The local Mazda shop wanted to charge me 160.00 for install. Tomorrow I am going to a local shop to get the install done for 75.00.

What kind of local shops would install OEM products for less charge? sorry this is my first car and I am still trying to know how things work.

What kind of local shops would install OEM products for less charge? sorry this is my first car and I am still trying to know how things work.

The spoiler lip is not OEM. The mazda dealer wanted 160.00 to install a spoiler no matter where i bought it. I just looked for body shops in my area and found a place that would do it. The spoiler lip I bought looks just like the OEM version anyway.

So body shops can do after market installations too? That's good to hear and I believe they'll be a lot cheaper too!

So body shops can do after market installations too? That's good to hear and I believe they'll be a lot cheaper too!

It depends what it is. I went to a place that installs tints, radios, alarms and other s***. I called them and they said they could do it but once I got there, the guy said he could nto do it. The spoiler has 4 screws but there are 6 holes. He was afraid to do it because at the end of each side of the spoiler it has a hole with no screw so he said he did not want to take the chance to do it. I was pissed because i drove 50 miles to get it done now now Im back to square one. I may end up just going to my mazda dealer and paying the extra cash to make sure it is done right.

Just a follow-up. There was a small set of instructions taped to the inside of the box which I did not see when I opened the box. It has two options for installation. One requires drilling into the trunk and the other is just sticking it on the trunk. The bottom of the spoiler has this peel away tape with adhesive underneath. I found instructions on youtube and Im just gonna do it myself.

I have this added to my aptly named amazon wish list "mazda 6", curious how it turns out. The lip spoiler put on many Acuras is adhesive, holds for a very very long time, even through automatic car washes.

Back