New Product Release Pre-Order - MAZDA 6 SKYACTIV Panel Filter

JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
JBR is proud to be the very first to offer an OEM replacement Dry Flow drop in panel filter for the Mazda 6 SKYACTIV Engines. We have been working with K&N Engineering for the last 7 months developing this filter and it's ONLY available from JBR. This filter flows 200% more air than disposable filters and requires NO oiling. Increased horsepower, torque and fuel economy all from simply replacing the air filter! This filter is washable too making it the LAST FILTER YOU WILL EVER BUY!!

panelfilter_04.JPG

Not only is this filter only available from JBR but, we are the ONLY company to have them with an all black filter media. It may be enclosed in the air box but we felt it would still be cool to know there is one bad ass stealth looking filter in there.

panelfilter_01.JPG

panelfilter_02.JPG

panelfilter_03.JPG

Pre-Order yours now!! Ships in about 3-4 weeks.

JBR SKYACTIVE Dry Flow OEM Panel Filter PRE-ORDER [SKY-PNL-FLT] - $50.00 : James Barone Racing, Custom Fabrication

JBR Dry Flow Panel Filter fits the following:
2014 MAZDA CX-5 2.5L L4 F/I – All
2014 MAZDA CX-5 2.0L L4 F/I – All
2014 MAZDA 6 2.5L L4 F/I – All
2014 MAZDA 3 2.5L L4 F/I – All
2014 MAZDA 3 2.0L L4 F/I – All
2013 MAZDA 6 2.0L L4 F/I – All
2013 MAZDA 3 SKYACTIV 2.0L L4 F/I – All
2012 MAZDA 3 SKYACTIV 2.0L L4 F/I - All

Last edited:
Show me data, and I just might. BTW, your post says Mazda 3, not Mazda 6.

All pre-orders are in and will be shipping tomorrow.

The filters are currently in stock now and ready to ship.

Thanks,
Jamie

When you say it's washable does it need to be reoiled or just wash/dry and reuse?

No, this is a dry flow filter, no oil is required. Carefully wash with warm soap and water and allow to air dry completely.

Any data for us yet to back up claims of increased HP, torque, and mileage?

Back