mazdaspeed protege parts

HI, I have a few things lying around that are just taking up space. Will negotiate on some prices. Prices are without shipping so Pm me about shipping on anything your intrested so i can get a accurate price. Thanks!

Double pod pillar like new- 35.00.......SOLD!
injen half of cold air intake-50.00.......SOLD!
stock intercooler pipes-50.00.............SOLD!
manifold heat shield cover-50.00..................SOLD!
manifold-50.00................................SOLD!
bypass valve-50.00..........................SOLD!
garrett t25 with wastegate actuator- missing a few parts and i think seals are bad- SELLING FOR PARTS-125.00......................................................STILL AVAILABLE
*ALSO HAVE THE STOCK EXHAUST FOR SALE!*
*ALSO HAVE THE OEM SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE AND AMP FOR SALE!!*
Stock struts with tein springs for sale!!!

[B[/B]
cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

Last edited:
bump....*still for sale* oem mazdaspeed exhaust system,garrett turbo and wastgate (read description) and oem msp subwoofer enclosure and amp(sub is blown but amp works fine!)pm me for shipping quotes. Id like to sell exhaust locally.thanks!!!

Bump for used oem wastegate actuator for t25 if anyone needs it. Just missing the little screw on arm that attaches to the turbo. 70.00 shipped in the u s of a Thanks

Im interested in your turbo. Wondering which parts are you missing? Currently i am looking to replace my blow gt25r (stock turbo) due to shot bearings and a cracked compressor housing. In this process, i will have extra parts available so if its only some bolts and seals missing that will not be a problem.

Im interested in your turbo. Wondering which parts are you missing? Currently i am looking to replace my blow gt25r (stock turbo) due to shot bearings and a cracked compressor housing. In this process, i will have extra parts available so if its only some bolts and seals missing that will not be a problem.
I have the gt25r turbo studs and bolts for sale if you want them? They're brand new, never used. They're from FRSport.com

Thanks for the quick reply, I have the studs and bolt but I'm interested in the entire turbo if it is for sale that way. If so how much are you asking?

Back